What Were You Expecting?

I'm just a girl. Sometimes I'm mad. Sad. Angry. Happy. Amused. Funny. Sarcastic. But then, What Were You Expecting?

Avid reader. Book reviewer. Wife. Mother. Foodie.

Motorcycle Man (Dream Man, #4) - Kristen Ashley This book. omg. I don't even know where to start...How about I start by saying I picked this up because I've been seeing it everywhere. It seems like everyone I know is reading this author. Maybe I'm a glutton for punishment but all the "omg these books are like crack" comments are really what made me want to read it. Sometimes I just can't help myself. Don't judge.Truth is, these books ARE cracktastic. My reading notes ranged from "that did NOT just happen" to "what are you, 12?" to "@%$*@?#&$!!!!!1!". Tack is an ass. I'm not just saying that. He's seriously an ass. The kind I want to karate chop in the throat. The way he bulldozed into Tyra's life, humiliated her, harassed her and annoyed her was just..beyond the beyond. And yet..I loved him. No, I really did. He starts out a jerk and stays that way. But as his layers are peeled back things about him begin to make more sense. Not that I'm condoning his asshat behavior, because if I met this dude in real life I'd be all "Chopper, sic balls". But I can't deny there was a certain Fictional appeal to him. Or maybe I've just been watching too much Sons of Anarchy? eh, either way.There's a good chance I'll reread this book. Because I'm sick and twisted. I already have 4 other Ashley books to read. Send help. Or tequila.